You’ll receive a free assessment, including a final grade, on your Facebook Advertising performance. We’ll give you a detailed review of the following areas::
- Wasted Spend – Are you paying too much per click? Or are you wasting hundreds, even thousands of dollars per month on irrelevant audiences that never convert?
- Quality Score – Are your campaigns Facebook-approved? High Quality Scores have a major impact on your ROI, improving your results and lowering your costs.
- Impression Share – How often do your ads appear in front of your targeted audiences? Increased impression share can improve exposure and multiply your lead generation results.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) – CTR is a measure of how targeted your ads are. If your CTR is low, you may be losing ground to competing advertisers.
- Account Activity – To maintain performance, you need to spend active time in your account. How often are you making changes in your Facebook ads account?
- Audience Performance – How much do your results differ based on the audience you’re advertising to? If you don’t know who you should be targeting, you’re missing opportunities to grab high-intent, low-cost traffic.
- Ad Performance – What are your best and worst performing ads, and how do they stack up to your competition?
- Mobile Advertising – With mobile traffic growing at 200% each year, it’s crucial to stay on top of mobile PPC best practices like call extensions, sitelinks, and mobile-optimized text ads.
- Best Practices – Do your campaigns, ad sets, and ads adhere to the Facebook best practices? If not, your ad account could be shut down.
You’ll learn how well you’re really doing in each of these important areas, as well as how you could improve your performance, driving more leads and sales at lower costs.